A lovely smile is a desirable trait that anyone would like to possess. Unfortunately, around 85% of the population has some type of dental irregularity, which makes their smile less appealing. These difficulties might range from small (insufficient spacing or crowding) to severe (insufficient space or crowding) (jaws forwardly placed thereby affecting- the facial appearances). Along with it being aesthetically pleasing, a straight smile adds symmetry to your face and teeth are easier to clean and allow you to eat and speak properly. Orthodontic treatment to get these issues fixed is generally undertaken and 95% of the cases are done for purely aesthetic reasons. Few options to ensure you always have a beautiful smile can be made a reality with full dentures which are a good solution to restore your smile.
What are False Teeth?
False teeth are also referred to as full dentures are a removable dental appliance that replaces lost teeth and soft tissues. Complete and partial dentures are the two types of dentures available. When all of the teeth are lost, complete dentures are utilised, while partial dentures are used when some natural teeth remain.
Types of False teeth
Partial dentures are removable and can be easily cleaned and maintained. Many people opt for this option to avoid undergoing surgery, which can be extremely painful.
Permanent dentures are a relatively safe option to opt for, although they do require surgery theyare not removable dentures and are made up of a row of prosthetic teeth attached to a framework held in place by dental implants. Infection and inflammation may be a problem for them. Most individuals, however, will not have infection, inflammation, or dental problems if they clean their teeth properly and visit their dentist regularly.
Advantages of False Teeth and Full Dentures
- Enhances your ability to bite and chew your favourite food without any discomfort or uneasiness
- Eliminates social awkwardness caused by missing teeth and teeth gaps
- Restores the appearance of your face and makes it aesthetically presentable
- Full dentures can be easily removed and cleaned
- Easily stored and can be carried along while you travel
- Made from an ultra-lightweight material and are custom-made for your mouth
- Ability to choose from multiple styles of dentures
- Looks very natural and aesthetically pleasing
- Minimises the need for any dental implants or any other invasive procedure
- Takes very little time to adjust to the denture
- Comfortable and very easy to wear
While technology has advanced over the centuries, science and method have primarily remained the same. Thanks to the advanced, life-changing option of having permanent dentures, you can experience the self-confidence you’ve been craving for when you beam everyone with your charming smile.
If you or someone you may know is thinking about getting permanent dentures, it’s a good idea to do your research and also talk to a certified orthodontist so you can make a decision after you acquire all the information on dentures. Make your smile complete by opting for the right treatment and get the charming smile that you’ve always dreamt of!